More ways to enjoy your wedding gown shopping experience.
LOOKING FOR YOUR WEDDING GOWN
- Preview the boutiques Pinterest Page. Pin the styles you like.
- Call to schedule an appointment at least 2 weeks ahead.
- Call 2 days before to confirm appointment.
- Bring with you your favorite pair of evening shoes and a strapless bra.
- Wear full size compression underwear.
- Choose 2 or 3 of your closest family members or friends to come with you.
- Remember appointments run approximately 90 minutes.
ORDERING YOUR WEDDING GOWN
- Order your wedding gown at least 10-12 months ahead.
- Order a custom length, if possible.
- Order the size you currently measure.
- Be prepared to pay half down (most boutiques offer payment plans interest free).
- Call the boutique 30 days later to confirm expected delivery date.
ALTERING YOUR WEDDING GOWN
- Try your gown on right away after it arrives.
- Expect $300-$600 for alteration fees.
- Buy shoes after your gown arrives.
- Visit the alteration expert at least 2 months ahead.
- Do a final fitting 30 days ahead.
PRESSING YOUR WEDDING GOWN
- Bring your gown back to the boutique after alterations have been completed.
- Schedule your gown for pressing one week ahead.
- Pick up your wedding gown 2-3 days before your wedding.
PRESERVING YOUR WEDDING GOWN
- Bring your gown back to the boutique as soon as possible to insure stains don’t set in.
- You may include up to 3 accessories to be cleaned and preserved with your gown.
- This fee usually runs $200-$250.
ORDERING YOUR BRIDESMAIDS DRESSES
- STEP 1. THE BRIDE must contact us by phone or in person to give us the complete list of all the bridesmaids names and the style numbers and colors that each maid is wearing.
- STEP 2. EACH BRIDESMAID must submit accurate measurements and a credit card number by phone or in person. Only after we receive that information from ALL of the bridesmaids will the order will be placed with the factory. Orders must be placed six months prior to wedding date.
- STEP 3. BRIDESMAIDS who choose to pay 1/2 at time of ordering must pay balance in 60 days.
- STEP 4. ONLY upon arrival of the all dresses will the BRIDE will be notified. All maids must make arrangements to pick up their dress in person or have them shipped to their home. (In home shipping is extra).
- STEP 5. ALL bridesmaids are responsible for paying their own alteration fees. We have a special seamstress near our store who gives our bridesmaid customers low prices.
We appreciate Brides very much who give us the opportunity to provide bridesmaids dresses . Brides who follow these proceedures will have many fewer headaches . Always remember to follow up with your Bridal Consultant every 30 days to check on the progress of the the order.
*Remember to keep the lines of communication open with your bridal gown consultant during the whole process. She will be there for you to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Enjoy your day!